awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 10:45:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"It's impressive," He responds, eyes taking a moment to appreciate her beauty as well. "Nearly as impressive as yours." He adds with a debonair smile.

Turning back to the large crystal displayed before them, however, the prince sighs. "To think something so beautiful can cause so much trouble, hm? It's an apple of discord in this day and age if I've ever seen one." He comments.

The Shedinja nearby, in the meantime, meanders about in the air. The exhibit has all manner of interesting little objects encased in glass boxes. Some of them seem to draw the Ghost-type to them more than others.

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 4:37:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"mine?"

the mask hides her scrunched nose. unfortunately, it cannot hide recognition.

and she's a little slow to the concept, but she gets there all the same.

context helps, at least.

"that was only a fraction of what something beautiful could do."

her eyes are not focused on the primal crystal. no, they're honed in on remiel. predatory in a way that feels dangerous, thinly veiled behind a mask.

the threat is not as hidden. it exists in a obviousness she relishes in. somehow, it makes her feel a little less bitter and more in control.

"perhaps we should be glad we have not witnessed the full destructive power."

the yet exists in a larger than life sort of way, heavy as it tries to suffocate his shoulders.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 9:50:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Your dress; your mask. They're exquisite." Remiel explains, but he moves on to the crystal shortly after that.

Turning to the woman at her odd comment, however, the ambassador raises a brow. "Is that so? I suppose ANVIL security have their hands full keeping it safe then, hm?"

The spark of intensity in her eyes, gleaming like fiery rubies in Hell, taunt him with vague familiarity. It's a nagging feeling. It's the feeling that something obvious lurks right below his nose. Perhaps, subconsciously, he just doesn't want to regard it. Nevertheless, he doesn't care to entertain it.

He receives enough of that intensity in his personal life, and he's here to have a ball, isn't he?

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 2:34:00 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]ah...

"thank you."

her dress had been selected with a purpose: matching. and yet, it's an intricate piece of fabric. somehow, she likes to believe it had been made for her. crafted with her very likeness in mind. unfortunately, such is not the case.

and he regards her with a quirked brow, with confusion and curiosity all wrapped up into one.

she meets the comment with a small, knowing smile. beneath the lights, white hair almost becomes brown and she embodies the essence of a fascinating painting in the louvre.

"they do."

one certainly does, anyway.

"one might call it a full time job for them."

her smile grows wider.

"i wouldn't want such a power falling into the wrong hands."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 11:19:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Her smile serves to unsettle him as much as it fascinates. She seems to know more than she's letting on. Showing no desperation to find out so quickly, however, the masked prince begins to calmly encircle the primal crystal on display like a lion encircling a lamb. "You're right. I can't imagine any one person should have this much power..."

Hovering in the air above them, his expressionless Shedinja stares. For a moment, Remiel wishes he was a MIND READER such as it. Instead, he comes to a slow stop before gazing back up at the lovely woman with a gleam.

"You helped assemble this exhibit, then?" He asks, perhaps moments away from connecting the dots at last. She'd practically given it away with her protectiveness over it, at least. And he'd known, for some time now, that his former lover and spearheaded its research and retrieval.

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:38:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes follow him. nothing more than a cat watching a panicked mouse. hands twitch as if to bat him around for her own amusement.

"should no one have this power, then?"

she looks alive in the primal crystal's light. multicolored stained glass ignited with sunshine pouring in from outside. it's warm here despite the chill outside. she doesn't dare attribute it to him or her or anything else.

he asks the revealing question. her lips spread wider, growing more comfortable in the knowing expression.

"you could say that..."

she shifts. there is no lingering in her steps. she's certain he'll follow, winding through glass covered crystals until the floor opens up to a familiar meteorite. the small gilded plaque beneath it reads of an origin story: found in an old village of meteor falls.

"i couldn't just stand around while my exhibit was being set up."

her eyes find his. they're red as the blood in his veins. a little too sharp, as if there's teeth hiding beneath eyelids.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 11:04:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
This woman is playing games. He's sure of it. Even so, the masked man doesn't mind being played with every once in a while. It makes turning the tables on someone like her that much more exciting.

Their motions counter each other, like two swirling galaxies of ambition colliding with grace. Through splintered glass-light and kaleidoscopic hues, however, their eyes still manage to meet. The cold blue suns dwelling in Remiel's eyes narrow sharply like an event horizon when he finally realizes who she is. His walk comes to a stop.

"And what's to keep you from taking it for yourself, hm?" He asks, smiling still as his glare settles.

Of course it's her.

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 4:56:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]there it is... that glaring realization.

she grins in the face of irritation.

"i don't seek this power."

no, it's not enough.

she seeks purity. salvation. divinity.

primal crystals will not bring her closer to god. she knows it, understands it, trial and errors it.

"i'm looking for something better."

not like he'd necessarily understand, though. she doesn't expect anyone to.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 9:16:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel doesn't mind continuing to play at this illusion of mystery with her, of course. Wearing a mask seemed to bring the truth of themselves to light easier than not. How delightfully ironic, he thinks.

"Something better?" He echoes, returning his gaze to the reflective depths of the crystal. "Won't something like this help you reach something better? It helped save the world after all, didn't it?"

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 2:01:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i have already tried that."

the primal point experiments. the primal crystal reacting to something and returning a spare crumb of her former power.

it's not enough, not for her.

she needs something bigger, something more grandiose than what she's already had.

"where the primal crystal failed, i will not."

she's come too far to fail now.

"even with saving hoenn."

and in an odd, uncanny sort of way, she means it.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 14:22:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Arrogance oozes out of her with every syllable. Her hubris could very well be her eventual downfall, though he'd seen others capitalize on it themselves.  would no doubt have to learn a few lessons along the way. When it came to his former lover's tenacity, however, Remiel was confident that she would persevere regardless.

"Is that what you're after? Recognition for your achievements? Worship as a savior?" He asks, slowly drawing closer. "What are you after with this?"

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 0:57:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]make no mistake in this: she allows him to come closer.

there is a control to this encounter she does not relinquish easily. white knuckles hold a small semblance of her position in it all, unwilling to relent.

"i'm after power."

her smile widens. it is as sickly as it is sweet. infected, withering away, masked by pretty looks and honey.

"the worlds are not safe from me. not sea hoenn and certainly not the next."

murder on a multiversal scale... starting and ending with her other selves.

"why stop at worship or validation when one could become a god?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 5:04:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
A god? Remiel must keep himself from scoffing at such a lofty ideal. Humans could never become gods. Not truly.

"A god of destruction, then? Is that what you hope to achieve with your power? Because it seems to me you won't know what to do once you obtain it."

WINTER MASQUERADE
PRIMAL CRYSTAL EXHIBIT

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LUSTROUS
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:08:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven